I'm Back! / Repair spaces iB3IO2AC019089

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I'm Back! / Repair spaces iB3IO2AC019089
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 13:21:35 -0500
Dudes, right now I am reviewing 5 months of LBC mail that I was not able to
read because I was home sick and my mail goes to my job mailbox. I'm sorry that
I can't read every word and many things have to be tossed if they don't concern
me. I had 1900 messages in my mailbox, wow! Anyway while I was out I was
tempted several times to buy TR8s on Ebay most recently the apple of my eye was
bought from PO in Massapequa, NY by a guy named 92rrandall. I'm not sure but I
think it is the Randall from this list. The only thing that held me back from
bidding was knowing of a place where I can rent repair space. Right now I live
in an apt and I don't have a place to work on LBC. My significant other says to
wait until we get a house in another 2 or 3 years. Does anyone in NYC area know
of a place that I can rent to park and/or WORK ON LBC. My brother lives in NC
and he says there are places there that rent out space by day with lifts to
work on cars. Here in NYC many garages that rent parking do not allow repairs.
I'm healthy now and raring to TR8 it! Please contact me off the board if you
know anyplace in the NYC area that would allow me to work on vehicle. 2 or 3
years I can't wait!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.