Re: TR6 exhaust systems (no remaining LBC content, please delete)

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 exhaust systems (no remaining LBC content, please delete)
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 08:51:35 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
> Remember what I said about wholesalers not dealing in
> warranty matters ?  When you bought from TRF, they were
> acting as a wholesaler to you.  If the shafts were defective,
> your problem is with the manufacturer, not the wholesaler
> That's part of why you get a better price on parts than those
> of us that buy retail.

See Randall, you have really should stop ass-uming the circumstances.  I
never said that I purchased those clutch shafts on a wholesale level from
TRF... in fact, it is one of the items I know not to purchase from them at
all because they screwed me many years ago when I needed one for my personal
TR6.

> Y'know, I've got another friend who used to be in the auto parts
> business and owns a TR6.  He got into the habit of telling his
> customers what assholes they were for shopping around for the
> best price, and bad-mouthing his competition.  His auto parts
> business went bankrupt a few years ago, and he still doesn't
> understand why ...

Y'know, Randall, I did not make any inappropriate comments about TRF in my
reply to Fred.  It is a well known fact that a large portion of their stock
is on continuous backorder.  It was only when you made an issue of other
issues that I responded about those issues, citing specific instances
concerning TRF.

Regardless of how you attempt to twist this topic away from the original
issue, I will not sit down when someone makes a broad sweeping comment that
maligns a supplier, a specific eBay user or the eBay community as a whole,
when that comment is unfounded.  I would defend _anybody_ if I felt the
original comment was unfair to them.  If that means that I end up looking
like an asshole for continuing this, because I now refuse to accept your
mudslinging, then so be it.

Kai