TR4 thrust washer dimension? from [151.199.89.25] at Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 thrust washer dimension? from [151.199.89.25] at Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:25:21 -0600
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 21:29:17 -0500
Listers,

I'm reassembling my TR4 engine (after all these years!  Yea!), but don't
have thrust washers in the gasket kits I bought.  Rather than buy a mix of
washer sets, I'm hoping I can measure the crank end float, subtract the
thickness of the standard washers, then determine whether I can use the
standard or need the 0.005 over.

But to do that I need to know the thickness of either the standard or one
of the oversize sets.  Anyone have a set they can measure for me?

TIA

Jim

--
Jim