RE: dash

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: dash
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 17:23:12 -0500
Hi Jack,

Don't know if this is wisdom but I've had success using Minwax Spar
Urethane. A few coats per the directions and it buffs up like glass using
steel wool and then finished with 3M Perfect-it II fine cut rubbing compound
on a polishing pad. Check out www.yankeespitfire.com/dash.htm about halfway
down for some pics.

Some like the glass look, others prefer a satin or flatter surface. My taste
runs to the shiny look... <G>

"Any drive you don't return from on a towtruck was a good one"
Jon
1977 (mostly) Spitfire 1500 'Ol Yeller
FM 66043U
Nass #104 VTR #14767