Anyone on the Triumph list have CARFAX access?

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Anyone on the Triumph list have CARFAX access?
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 15:39:39 -0600
Hello all!

My wife an I are looking at a used 1994 Honda Accord 2 door to buy to
replace her Saturn SL2 and we have found the low mileage car we are looking
for. Does anyone have CARFAX that could look up the vin number for us and
either email is the results, or tell us if any problems were found with the
car like Accident, odometer rollback etc? I hate to pay $25.00 to just look
up this one car, we would appreciate anyones help on this purchase! Email
me off the list if you can help.

Thanks a lot and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Paul Seedoff

75 TR6