SU H6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SU H6
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 14:07:59 -0800 (PST)
Guys, What you say makes sense if you have a car thats running well and you
feel the piston smoothly moving against the dashpot. I've found that they work
better if you clean the aluminum corrosion out and reduce friction which is
what I usually encounter. My car had not ran in 25 years so it was an extreme
case and took lots of TLC to remove the corrosion, crud and crap . I got my
first TR3 just short of forty years ago and there isn't much I havn't done with
it. A truly amazing car!