TR3 interior help

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR3 interior help
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 09:22:25 -0800
I have been mostly lurking on this list for about 4 years now while I have
been doing an off the frame rebuild of a 1962 TR3B, TCF1037L.  As I am now
finally getting to start on putting the interior in the project, I have a
question.  I have received the interior kit from Moss and it is supplied
with leather for the dash cap, door cap and door rail.  I have some
confusion on the door rail and door cap.  In the Moss catalog the door rail
is shown as the pieces on the top of the door.  What is the door cap?  Is
this the first cap referred to as the quarter rail cap in the Moss catalog?
My interior was completely shot when I purchased the car so I don't have any
reference.

Thanks in advance

Rod Trunnell
Chico, CA