Electrical Question & Wiring Harness Update

To: "'TR'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Electrical Question & Wiring Harness Update
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:36:27 -0500
Cc: "Dan Masters" <DANMAS@aol.com>
I have 2 electrical/wiring questions:

 1. On the top left side of the steering rack are 2 black ground wires
sharing the same connector. What are these ground wires for and where is the
other end?

 2. My coil is gold in color and the mounting bracket says Lucas Sport DLB
105. I assume it really is their Sport Coil BUT the DPO left the ballast
wire connected to the coil which I didn't think the Sport Coil needed. So
now I don't know whether to retain the ballast wire or not. Any suggestions?

If anyone is interested, I also updated my site with a few more pictures.

Thanks for any help

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/