GM Conversion with Pictures!

To: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: GM Conversion with Pictures!
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:15:03 -0500
Cc: "Dan Masters" <DANMAS@aol.com>, <don@bobsforeignauto.com>
Over the past few weeks I've posted a number of questions about converting
to a GM Alternator. I received lots of help from folks like: Dan Masters,
Deano Paige, Mark Walker, Kai Radicke, Don at Bob's Foreign Auto, Stan ? and
others. To make this easier for others I've posted a step by step
installation on my web site (http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/index.htm) along
with lots of pictures. Just follow the "GM Conversion" link on the main
page.

For me, the key was obtaining a mounting bracket from an early 1969 - 1974
1/2 TR6. I could not figure out how to use the bracket that comes on the
75/76 TR6. If anyone has done that I'd love to see pictures of how it's
mounted.

Let me know what you think about the installation...... now I can start
installing Dan's wiring harness.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/