RE: International postage question (Shipping parts, no LBC but car par

To: "TR" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: International postage question (Shipping parts, no LBC but car parts)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:15:24 -0800 iB8NHdAC020149
> Barry,
>
> You might encounter some customs charges... I recently
> purchased an interior
> kit from England and was hit with a 30 some-odd customs charge.
>
> It also came via USPS.
>
> Adam

I have never been charged a penny extra to receive or send.  But, the ones I
rec'd have been relatively small (1 ft^3 or smaller) and the biggest I sent
was probably about 2.5' long x 18" deep x 12" wide.  Nothing declared over
$100 value however.  Maybe the value triggers it and inspections??  Just my
experience.

David