Re: tr3-a front bumper

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: tr3-a front bumper
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 08:18:14 -0700
L1J1S@aol.com wrote:

>hello list members, with regards to the front bumper on a tr3-a. does anyone
>know the correct amount of washers used between the front bumper and the
>support springs (bracket to bumper) that are needed to to get the proper
>spacing...

Probably A/R (as required) as this is the easiest final adjustment.
Mine (and perhaps most) have been thumped somewhere in their history so
what I used won't tell you much.

As for clearance -- mine is less than a finger... about a quarter
inch... but then I just went with what looked okay to me.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
Mt Lemmon, AZ