Re: Looking for TR3 project

To: mcnamara <mcnamara@wcnet.org>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Looking for TR3 project
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:57:52 -0800
TriumphsOnly has a great one ... I know because I helped  load it on
the trailer, a small mouth TR3 that was started but not finished, in
primer, in parts, but what I saw was a very original group of parts
that would be a great project to finish, unfortunately it is in
Stockton, CA, which is not all that close to Ohio ... <G>  And  ...
it will not be cheap, we all know how good a re-seller  Wayne is, but
then that is his business  ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3