Re: Fastening outer sills - TR2/3 (sorry for the confusion)

To: Angelo Graham <a3graham@admmail.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject: Re: Fastening outer sills - TR2/3 (sorry for the confusion)
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 10:50:03 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Let me clarify that.  Plug welding is fine - I was referring to other
methods, such as rivets, screws, or bonding - welding be it plug, seam, or
spot is the method that is preferred over the others just mentioned -sorry
for the confusion - there is nothing wrong per say with other methods IF
DONE CORRECTLY, they would just not look as nice or as factory - If one
were to powder coat the panels prior to assembly, one of the methods, not
requiring welding would have to be used -