Triumphest planning

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumphest planning
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 16:03:20 -0700
Cc: "Richard & Karyn Gibbon" <krgibbon@volcano.net>
I thought it would be nice to be able to recognize fellow listers at
Triumphest, so we are going to have labels or stickers available at
registration that say something like "Team.Net" that we can all but on our
ID thingies.  Be sure to ask for one when you check in, unless, of course,
you want to go incognito.

Registrations are pouring in and it looks like it will be great event. A lot
of people are opting for the Thursday night dinner cruise so that will be
real blast. Of course, you can't overdo it because Autocross starts early
Friday. Current planning is for 2 courses of different skill levels, so lots
of fun for beginners as well as the experienced.  Lot's of entertainment and
beer for the Friday night party also.  Check  out all the events on the
TTSCC web site: http://www.triumphtravelers.org then click on Triumphest.
There is also a registration form on teh web site that you can print out and
mail in.

See ya there!
Bob

Check out the new British Cars Forum: