RE: Lucas dizzy hardware

To: "Greg Gelhar" <ggelhar@earthlink.net>, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lucas dizzy hardware
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@nexant.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:43:06 -0500
> replace the bodged up screws. All of my regular hardware supplies
> do not match. Does anyone happen to know the thread sizes used on
> the two screws holding the breaker plate or the screw holding the
> breaker cam to the shaft?

I've never looked closely at a TR6 distributor, but I am guessing that the
reason you cannot find the screws locally is that they are BA (British
Association) threads.  I am sending to you, by separate e-mail (because I
can't send attahcments to the list) a scan of a table of BA thread sizes, so
you can compare.

Michael Marr
Naperville, IL
1960 TR3A