whereabouts of Chuck McQuire

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: whereabouts of Chuck McQuire
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 12:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: dorpaul@negia.net
From "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul at negia.net>

Does anyone know how I can call or email Chuck McQuire, and interesting
retired gentleman owning a green '59 TR3.  He was at VTR in Richmond last
month.
Thanks, Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A

He sure was.
He and his family and their two TR3's got the most out of the VTR convention,
that's for sure.

I think between them, the McGaheys, Jim Henningson and Jeanne Chapman, they won
the majority of the awards for which they competed.

I know Chuck McGuire is from Des Moines Iowa and is a member of the British Car
Club of Iowa.  You might try tracking him down through the web and those leads.

Good Luck!

Scott Tilton
leesburg, VA

Check out the new British Cars Forum: