Money Matters

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Money Matters
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 12:24:50 -0400
All:

Been a while since I was here.

Got a money question.  I'm anticipating buying another Triumph this
weekend -- in this case, a motorcycle, a '77 Bonneville.

I have been corresponding w/the owner, and I have been given no reason
to be suspicious of this transaction, but he wants to know my bank
information beforehand, to verify that the funds exist.  I've never had
anyone ask me for this before ... I was thinking of faxing him a copy of
the cashier's cheque after I get it.  Is there any reason not to do
this?

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6