Overdrive Issues

To: janah@att.net
Subject: Overdrive Issues
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 07:15:35 -0500
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Greetings John,

I glade to hear that your A Type overdrive spontaneously started to work
again.  The electrical side of things is the first thing to check, after
being certain the oil is topped up. If this produces no joy the next
area to look into requires attaching an Oil Pressure Gauge to the O/D.
I've made up Overdrive Oil Pressure Gauge Sets for the A/D, J & LH
Laycock overdrive and offer the gauge sets for sale, details at:
http://tinyurl.com/505s

brgds, Jay

'64 TR4 since '67
Wheaton, IL