VTR 2004 Convention Report

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR 2004 Convention Report
From: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:53:48 -0400 HFB2|May 18, 2004) at 07/13/2004 23:20:05
   The news so far - the convention hasn't started.
   I made the trip down today from 'upstate' New York - 8.5 hours, some
of it in stop & go, bumper-to-bumper traffic on the Garden State Parkway,
the same for the New Jersey Turnpike.  It rained into Delaware and then
got nice, until I got to Richmond when the skies opened up.
    I ran into Bud Rolofson - he drove out from Colorado - said he saw a
lot of rain yesterday.
    I saw some other TRs at the host hotel, and one other yellow TR7/8
out on Broad St.  More reports later (if I get the time).

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH / Highland NY
   2nd trip to VA in the last 30 days - I come for the cheap gas  ; - )