Re: vtr - updates from the convention

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: vtr - updates from the convention
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:33:20 EDT
In a message dated 7/12/2004 9:42:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ZoboHerald@aol.com writes:

I hope  someone who is going to VTR can give us an update about the
>Convention. I am not going this year because my daughter and I are  visiting
a college
>she is interested in attending. I guess that is  more important.
>
>However, I will be thinking of the Convention  often and would love to hear
>about it.

====

I  "second" Steve's request, as I also will not be able to make it there this
 year. :-(

Attention Dave Massey (who is already on the road for VTR):

are you traveling with your lap top this year?  if not I'll take mine  when
i leave for Richmond Wed am - I'm not as verbose as Dave, but i could try
and post
nightly updates if there is interest

Cheers
Jack Mc