The List

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The List
From: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 12:51:05 -0400 from [4.14.61.136] at Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:51:04 -0500
Cc: Fernando Sánchez Zinny <fsz@redsa.com.ar>
> Dear Fred
> Last monday I received your VCR with the control head instructions, and I
> wanted to thank you very much for your help. In fact I noticed that the
> little pieces that cancel the indicator were misplaced.
> Should you ever need any help from this end of the world just let me know
> and I will be more than happy to collaborate.

> Again, many many thanks.
> Best regards, Fernando
Brazil
This is just what I am refering to when I say how valuable this list is
world wide for all TR owers, Fernando only reached me because of this list,
many listers responded to his problem, I sent a VCR tape, now he is on the
road again safe, and he took the time to say "THANKS" and thats important to
me at least.  "FT"