Re: point sets

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: point sets
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:57:44 -0400
Listers,

 I have a brand new set of Standard Blue Streak
LU1617XP points right here. Nice copper colored
base plate with a" LubriWik" that has been factory
impregnated with special cam lubricant. If additional
lubricant needed use SL-2 never oil.At least that's
what the box says. They also have a full size point
contact with a ventilated stationary point. If you com-
pare these to a current issue Lucas variety you'll
be tempted to throw the Lucas ones (along with
the pile of rotors) into Darryl's woods also. I've
run these sets in cars for multiple years with no
problems.

Cheers,

Bill DeWar
NJTA