TR3A wiring

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A wiring
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 22:47:16 -0400
Greetings. As car is driven (big smile on face of driver) battery
discharges. Generator is creating an appropriate 15-16 volts at 800 RPM
but this voltage not reaching the regulator. I think I need  to change
the wires running from the generator to the voltage regulator and I do
not want to change out the whole wiring harness at this point. Wire
looks about 16 guage--is this correct? Spade terminals are Lucar--can I
substitute other 1/4 or 3/16 inch connectors? Soldering iron ready.
Thanks.
rich alexander
58 TR3A TS26412
On the road again...