RE: eBay Feedback Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: eBay Feedback Question
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:20:18 -0700
> What's the general consensus on how to handle eBay sellers who won't leave
> the buyer any positive feedback (I'm sure they're quick to leave negative
> feedback)? I always leave the seller positive feedback (so far
> I've had all
> positive experiences), emailing them that I've left it and ask
> that they do
> the same. For the first time I've had a seller ignore my requests for
> feedback and it's been over 3 weeks so I'm guessing he won't be
> leaving any.

Bob, my suggestion is to drop it.  Leaving feedback is by no means a
requirement, I don't always do it myself.

I'll add that I'm very reluctant to leave negative (or even neutral
feedback).  Several times now I've waited until it's too late, as I
generally give a seller more than 3 months to resolve a problem.  Some have,
some have not (yet).

Randall