Re: non-lbc Popups

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: non-lbc Popups
From: "Wayne" <wayne_s@lycos.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 19:05:31 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Fred-

I highly recommend changing the web browser you are using.  After trying a
'Pop-up-blocker' that had it's own pop-ups, I switched browsers to Netscape and
have never been happier.  It is SOOOO much better than MS's Internet Explorer
that it is a wonder that MS is still in business.  I guess being a huge
monopoly will do that though.
In addition to having a built in popup manager you can block ALL popups.  It
also has a neat feature called 'tabbed browsing' that lets you open multiple
web pages in one window, using tabs to switch pages.  I hear MS will have a
popup blocker in Windows XP SP2.  Whenever they release that (plan is later
this year, reality?)
-Wayne