Re: The Heart of the Matter - Update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Heart of the Matter - Update
From: MotoPsyche@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 14:45:50 EDT
> Within 24 hours of my "experience" (heart attack), I was outfitted  with my
laptop and
> enjoying reading through the dailying postings on the  list.  There's
nothing like
> learning and laughing along with others  to focus the mind and get the body
> Bill Stagg

Phil Ethier  wrote:

How is it going now you have some time on it?

Thanks for asking, Phil.  Things are going so well that my 5-week  sabbatical
has come to a close and I've rejoined the ranks of the working poor  this
week.  All in all, I feel great as my diet and exercise are  contributing to an
improved quality of life.

Speaking of quality of life, I just returned from a most enjoyable run in
the 3A this past weekend from Indy to Champaign, IL, for the British Car
Festival.  It was pure pleasure piloting the TR down small county roads as  I
made
the 2-hour jaunt to the show.  Best of all, my friends Cathy and  Chris Kresser
from St. Louis took top honors in their class and 2nd in best in  show for
their beautifully restored TR3A.  It looks terrific.

Probably the best part of having a heart attack was being granted time to
finish up the extensive winter work that remained on the TR and get it down off

the stands and out onto the street.  I've had a blast tooling around back
roads with hardly a care in the world.

The party's over, but life continues!  :-)

Regards to all,

Bill Stagg
1960 TR3A