RE: TR6 hardtop Fitting Instructions

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 hardtop Fitting Instructions
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:29:15 -0700
> For those that are interested, I found a set of factory TR6 Hardtop
> Fitting Instructions and scanned them to the following site.
>
> http://imageevent.com/jimandliz/tr6hardtopfittinginstructions
>
> Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the site.

Jim, I had no trouble accessing the site ... but frankly I cannot read the
scans.  Any chance you could put them up at a higher resolution ?  And maybe
with a bit less compression ?

Don't mean to be complaining, I realize you've gone out of your way to help
others (and in all honestly I'll probably never need to know how to install
a TR6 hardtop, I was just curious).  So feel free to ignore this, if you
choose.

Thanks
Randall