How To Subscribe...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:41:25 EDT
I live in NYC. While out today in Greenwich Village / Chelsea, I met a fellow
(he was promoting an antique and classic auto display) who owns a 1964
Herald. He bought the Herald, and has since brought it here, with him. Today
was the
first time I've ever seen one in the flesh...and this one was very nice.
Well, to make a long story even longer,  I told him about the Triumph list but
couldn't remember exactly how to subscribe. Would someone here be so kind, and
send me the directions ?  I'd really appreciate it.

PS: If you'd like a look at his '64 RHD Herald, have a look at
www.64Herald.com

         Thanks

      Tom Travers

0