re: Preparation for sale questions i5PFfdOJ021322

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Preparation for sale questions i5PFfdOJ021322
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:33:00 -0400
Cc: "<"<john__matthews@hotmail.com>
John Matthews wrote>>>>
How would you go about it? Would you spend the $$ to have the chrome done
and convert everything back to stock? Would you offer it as is? Something in
between? Hemmings? E-Bay?
Triumphest with a "for sale" sign?

So, any opinions are welcome....

I would offer the car as is and throw in all the original parts. Go for
Hemmings first, thats at your price,Then I'd try Triumphfest where you get
people who are really interested in Triumphs. If you cant sell it there I'd go
for Ebay set reserve and get the highest bid. If you don't like the bid you can
always hold back. Changing everything back to original just sounds like a lot
of work for a car that your trying to get rid of.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.