Re: Wire harness

To: diggle@clear.net.nz, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wire harness
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 08:40:13 EDT
In a message dated 6/25/2004 12:09:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
diggle@clear.net.nz writes:

What is  the most origional cloth braid harness or the plastic tape  covering?

Jim Vass and the 62' TR4

For the TR4, it would be the plastic wrap. For originality freaks, it's
worth noting that some TR4 wire harnesses were wrapped in blue instead of the,
er, "traditional" black. I think that indicated an alternate supplier,  but I'm
not sure (I know that at least one company other than Lucas occasionally
supplied the harnesses).

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a  jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your,  er,
Triumph Herald engine with wings.
-- Cut-price  Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)