Re: In case you were wondering ...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In case you were wondering ...
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:30:49 -0400
In a message dated 6/23/2004 12:53:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
triumphs@consolidated.net writes:

> Oh, my friend Joe, Now you really are stepping on toes :).  This is after
> all, the TRIUMPHS group.  Heralds might not be "sports cars" but there is no
> denying that they are Triumph, through and through.

=====

RIGHT ON, KEN! And I should remind everyone that the original Herald 948
twin-carb Coupis and Convertibles, as well as the later Herald 1200
Convertibles, all were fully eligible for membership in the factory-sponsored
and -supported Triumph SPORTS Owners Association! :-)

--Andy Mace