A type overdrive

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A type overdrive
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:27:14 +1000
Hi list,

Thanks for all the help with my solenoid adjustment on the TR3A; the
overdrive is now engaging firmly and regularly (hot and cold).  I am
noticing though, that when top (4th ) gear is selected, there is about one
half inch of play in the gearstick. With overdrive engaged, I only have to
nudge the stick forward (or just put pressure on it), and the solenoid will
kick out.  Do I need to adjust the inhibitor switch here?

Cheers,

Chris

TR3A  TS78655 O

---