Question on used TR6 parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Question on used TR6 parts
From: Bryce <bmack99@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 14:49:49 -0700
I don't know if offering parts to the group is appropriate so if this
offends anyone I apologize. I thought before I put them up on E-Bay I'd
offer them to the group. These parts came off of a 1973.

1.) Repaired, stripped inside and out and primed ft fenders (left and right)

2.) Pair of black seats, complete exceptionally good covers, foam, diaphragm
and frames with electrics in the seat. One small puncture at the rear of the
driver's seat.

Again I apologize if this is not appropriate, but I know I will hear about
it if it isn't... <G>

Restoringly Yours,
Bryce Mack
The Paneldoctor