Thank you and now.....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thank you and now.....
From: Paradise Music <paradise.71@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 13:31:25 GMT
Hello, the list!  I want to offer up a big thanks to anyone who offered advice
and encouragement on the selection, purchase and installation of the ele.
cooling fan for my '71 TR6.  I purchased a 14" Hayden w/the thermostat/reostat
kit, and it works beautifully!  Now...on with the next question.
  My wipers are slower than grandma!  When I turn them on, they don't squeek,
cry, groan or smoke at the motor, they're just REAL slow.  Is this in the motor
or the gears?  Any help/opinions will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks again,
ya'll are the greatest.