Re: Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest V1 #1925

To: "Wayne" <wayne_s@lycos.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest V1 #1925
From: "Wayne" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:49:44 -0500
Cc: <l1j1s@aol.com>
The URL for the V8 site is listed below.  The most popular options are the
B.O.P Rover V8 or the Ford 5.0 Liter V8 (302).
If you look for a Rover Ted Schumacher of TSI Imported Automotive has them.
There is also an MGB V8 list you can join by our very own MJB. I have a 302
sitting in my garage complete with Borg Warner T5 just waiting for something
to happen!

Wayne (3?!), TR3
http://www.britishv8.org/swaps/index.htm
Plainfield, IL