TR4 Electric Update

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Electric Update
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:08:53 -0700
While ever since the paint job in February, the electrical giving me problems.
Anyhow, took it into the shop, since foremost needed to replace the starter
motor and solenoid.  Told Gary, my weird electric problems, and it took him
nearlyan hour to locate it.  I had checked out the contacts on the front and
rear lights, an other places.  Anyhow, there was a broken contact from the
fuse box.  He cleaned it, etc.  Still not working quite right.  It turns out
the other problem, was the flasher unit was defective.  That flasher unit I
had bought from Moss and installed a couple of weeks ago.  Just one of those
things that happen.  But happy camper, lets  see after few weeks, electrical
taken care of, brakes too, new water pump, etc., just ready for spring . . .
but alas snowing here today!

The bottom line, I appreciate everyone's assistance and commentary!  What a
great bunch.

Tim