Re: Restoring a TR2

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Restoring a TR2
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:51:16 -0700
> XJ6SOVEREIGN@aol.com wrote :
> > and is the car worth the cost of restoring it?

So, IMO, restoring a Triumph should be strictly a "labor of love" ... and
what price love ?

 Randall

and I was wondering what happened to all my nickels and dimes that my TR4
consumes.  To be honest, fell in love with this TR4 many years, and just a
proud owner of it.  Never be concourse, but daily driver, and we have fun.
Actually, my elderly mother looks forward to her trips in the TR, especially
when the top is off!

But the bottom line as Randall, so exquisitely put it, "its a labor of
love".

Tim - now will some one turn off the snow machine here in the mountains of
Northeastern California