FYI Interesting Triumph-ish item on ebay

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FYI Interesting Triumph-ish item on ebay
From: "McEwen, Art" <Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:23:58 -0400
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2472915330

Item 2472915330 if link doesn't work.

This is a Peerless GT. It has the double hump hood making it a Phase I car I
believe.There were less than 300 of these cars manufactured between '58 and
'60. A Phase I Peerless was raced in the 1958 Le Mans and finished 16th
overall and won its class. This car is number 145, putting it in the middle
of the pack. The chassis of the Peerless utilized state of the art 16 gauge
steel rectangle tubing. The original engine in the car was a  TR3 1993 cubic
inch four cylinder. This car has a TR4 1993 engine and transmission, not
installed in the car.