Re: musings in a supermarket parking lot

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: musings in a supermarket parking lot
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:04:50 -0400
> some guy unloaded a cart about 30 yards
> uphill from us and then sent it rolling freely downhill.  I saw it
> coming but neither Sharon nor I could get out of the car fast enough
> to stop it.  It banged *HARD* into the front bumper of the old Volvo
> next to us, then rebounded more slowly in our direction.  Sharon
> managed to reach out the window in time to stop it from damaging us,
> and I ran over to have a few (ahem) words with the perpetrator.
Ah, Jim, if he drives his grocery cart that badly, how do you suppose he is
behind the wheel of his car in a school zone?

The only people I see in the supermarket, that I know I have faith I can
trust behind the wheel of their car, are the ones who take a running start
out of the store into the parking lot, lift their feet from the ground, and
fly for free as far as their car.  The "Wheeeee!" can be voiced or not.

Supermarket cart drivers.  See them.  Fear them.