So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

To: <aafrl@yahoogroups.com>, <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <seagraves@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 18:32:54 -0400
Well, actually it is not all that bad- I am sending one e-mail to all my
subscriptions, to say goodbye to all my friends for now. I have my orders in
hand for technical training for the US Air Force Reserve, so I am off to
Texas for seven weeks or so. Since I don't wish to jam up my ISP with
uncollected e-mails, tomorrow night I will be "unsubscribing" from my usual
e-mail lists until I return. I look forward to chatting again with all of
you once I return.

Have a great day!
Scott Roberts