Tr3A boot and bonnet hinges

To: "list" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tr3A boot and bonnet hinges
From: "Randy Homanchuk" <rhomer@porchlight.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 14:47:45 -0400 information
Hello List: I have four unmarked(DPO) hinges! Hopefully, a pair to fasten the
boot to the tub? And a pair to fasten the bonnet to the tub? I can see the
difference beween left and right,with the design to fit to the curve of boot
and/or bonnet. But how can someone tell the difference  from front hinges
vs.rear hinges? moss has different part numbers for a front pair vs.a back
pair and I see no identifing marks or numbers on any of parts themselves?  All
the mounting studs seem to be on the same centres(ie. distances apart)Did the
original hinges have steel pin positioned to function as range of motion
limiter? Thanks in advance Randy Homanchuk