RE: Syncromesh manual transmission fluid

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Syncromesh manual transmission fluid
From: Chad Jester <triumph74tr6@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:25:23 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with Randall 100%.  I've been into too many Pennzoil / Quaker State
engines that were full of sludge.  And these were engines that had regular oil
changes!

I prefer Valvoline synthetic myself.....have it in everything INCLUDING the
lawnmower!  Even a Briggs & Stratton doesn't need to suffer the indignities of
having its crankcase filled with Penzoil!  ;-)

Chad