RE: TR4 Light Switch

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 Light Switch
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:45:16 -0800
> 1. Has anyone adapted an aftermarket switch to this purpose?

I haven't done it, but functionally it's a simple headlight switch ... even
a generic replacement from Kragen would work, if it will fit in the space.
You'll have to adapt the connections of course, and the knob will be
different.

Same thing would apply to a TR2-3 headlight switch, they're only $30 or so
from the usual suspects and should take the TR4 knob.

> 2. Does anyone have a TR4 light switch they want to sell?

Sorry, I'm hoarding them for the heater switch on my Stag.

Randall