RE: tail lights

To: "oliver" <oliver@connect.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: tail lights
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 07:37:31 -0500
Oliver:

Almost all these problems are related to your ground connection being bad
(at least for me).  Go through all of your grounds/connections with the tail
lights.  Use sand paper to clean all connections. Spray them with electrical
connection spray to clean and try each one separately to determine if it is
the culprit.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6