Re: Tonneau and soft top

To: <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau and soft top
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:07:40 -0000
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Terry Smith wrote:
I have a chance at a great deal on an almost new soft top and tonneau from I
guy who sounds pretty trustworthy.  But I wonder, can the snaps on a soft
top
line up with my car's snaps?  Or is there usually enough of a difference to
make the fit awkward?

Terry - being a keen advocate of the old saying of "things are not always
what they seem" I'd be inclined to go for the second option. It's a Triumph,
after all  - and it was made by human beings  :)

Jonmac

---