Re: Shipping overseas

To: <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: Shipping overseas
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:21:34 -0000
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jack Drews wrote:
I have a friend who has a fully restored 1954 Riley drophead. He has asked
me to sell it. This car is quite pretty but is virtually unknown in the
USA, so I'm thinking that there must be a better market in the U.K. or
Australia.

Jack - buy it yourself! I'd happily ditch both my Triumphs for that car. Is
it a 4 cyl 1500 or 6 cyl 2500, left or right hand drive? Whatever, those
beautiful dropheads are like hen's teeth now - anywhere. They never made
many anyway! I'm sure someone on The Riley Register in the UK would be
interested in liaising with you to buy it. But it was made in Coventry,
Jack - and it's a genuine real Riley - not a badge-engineered Riley later
made by BMC. Got to be one of the last

Jonmac

---