Re: TR3A bleeding procedures i14GH08A007560

To: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>, "Rissa and Jim" <reveye@speakeasy.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A bleeding procedures i14GH08A007560
From: reveye@speakeasy.net
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 16:15:15 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Tom,  I didn't bench bleed them first.  I figured I could bleed them at the
input line at the master cylinder once it was on the car, because I have no way
of suppling fluid to the master without the line being hooked up, unlike all
the  Domestic master cylinders which have their reservoirs built-in.  Am I
correct on this?

Jim