RE: 'down to the metal'- myth?

To: "triu autox" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 'down to the metal'- myth?
From: "Triumph" <triumph@yankeespitfire.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:10:10 -0500 with any abuse report
Well, I'm doin' it but I'm not boasting, I'm groaning! I've found so much
bad bondo art and places where the paint and the Rusty Jones snot on the
inside are covering holes that it was a necessity on mine. For the life of
me, I can't see why anyone would do this to themselves if they didn't have
to, unfortunately I had to! *grin*

"Any drive you don't return from on a tow truck was a good one..."
Jon
'77 (mostly) 1500 "Ol' Yeller"
FM66043 7U
Nass #104 VTR #14429