E-Bay list

Subject: E-Bay list
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:54:22 -0600
Since March of 2000 I have been keeping track of the Triumph sales on E-Bay.
There are presently 0ver 5,700 listings, with year, model, location, whether
or not it sold, price and a subjective rating.

For a number of personal and professional reasons, I am having difficulty
keeping it up.  It takes between 15 minutes and about 1/2 hour a day, which
isn't bad as long as you do it everyday.

Would someone else consider doing this?  It's a real good way to keep an eye
on the market, and I have learned a lot about the "art" of selling and
buying on E-Bay.  I should be available again to devote time to it after
next November, but, like I said (wrote :)) its getting real tough for me
right now.  I will be happy to send anyone the raw data I have (it's in
Excel format).

Let. Me know.

Ken Gano