Re: Off Topic: Blast Cabinet suggestions

To: dconnitt@fuse.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Off Topic: Blast Cabinet suggestions
From: BigOldWumper@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 03:25:01 EST
I have a Harbor Freight "Central Pneumatic" blasting cabinet. I bought it off
eBay new. The fit of the panels isn't that great, the metal is thin and
flimsy, and the foam seals don't seal very well, meaning a lot more sand that I
would like ends up outside the cabinet, on my feet. But then again, I only paid
something like $70 for it, so I'm not sure I can really complain. If you're
looking in the $300 range, I'd say definitely you can afford to find something
good. Maybe check Eastwood.
-Sean